Welcome to the Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship online application.
To be eligible to apply, a student must:
1. Be an Indiana resident -
(Click HERE for the definition of Indiana resident.)
2. Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen -
(Click HERE for the definition of eligible non citizen)
3. Have attended a publicly-supported high school on a full time equivalency basis for at least the last two semesters before the student graduated;
4. Have legal settlement in Indiana for at least the last two semesters before the student graduated;
5. Have met at least the minimum requirements for granting a high school diploma by the end of grade 11, including any summer courses completed by
July 1 of the year of graduation;
6. Have been awarded a high school diploma after December 31,
7. Not have been enrolled in a publicly supported high school for any part of grade 12; or the fourth year (12); and
8. Within five months of graduating from high school, become a student in good standing taking classes at a SFA-approved college in a program leading to an approved postsecondary degree or credential.
Information Needed to Complete the Application
1. Your Student Test Number (STN) - If you do not know your STN, please contact your high school guidance office.
2. Your high school Guidance Counselor’s name and telephone number.
Note: The state must have a copy of the
2014-2015 FAFSA on file before you may apply. It takes 5 to 7 days for the Federal Central Processing System (CPS) to process the FAFSA and for the State to download the FAFSA. Please take this time delay into consideration when applying for the scholarship.
I have read and understand the qualifications and information necessary to apply for the Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship.